- You may enter as an individual or as a groups.
- You must be a high school student
- Groups are limited to 3 members and the school may have multiple groups participate.
- If you have a supporting teacher you must inform us of that.
- The students retain the rights to the concept submission. No company will be utilizing it in any way for their own creation.
- Also, one entry per person (or a person can join one team only)
- If there are no more than three submissions by the deadline the competition will be cancelled without awarding.
The type of visualization you use is entirely up to you. These include but are not limited to:
- Sketchup Rendering
- 3D Renderings
Groups are encouraged to use as many images as they need for their final presentation. The important part is that your idea is clearly conveyed. Tell us a story. Make us want to visit your experience!
- Final recorded presentation which includes the story of the themed ride, what research you did to come up with your idea, who the audience is, and your final design.
- One or more drawings or renders of your experience
- A written explanation of the experience and how it works
- A credit list including your group member names any teacher who organized the team